Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Naples Island Homes For Sale, Long Beach Homes

Naples Island Homes For Sale, Long Beach Homes
(Click on this HyperLink)

Allow me to introduce myself… My name is Ricardo Perdomo and I work with Century 21,Beachside, Long Beach which is one of the largest franchises in the United States. We have 12 offices in Southern California that offers you the presence and opportunities that you deserve in a real estate transaction. We are a national real estate corporation that offers exposure for “out of the area/state” buyers through our relocation department that many small local area brokers cannot provide you. What does this mean to you? You have an opportunity to obtain the highest offer possible on your property. Call me. “Ricardo the Realtor”, I can help you.

When you list your home with “Ricardo the Realtor”, you’re creating maximum exposure for your property, in your area and around the nation. The Century21.com web site averages more than 2 million visits per month. This includes top search engine partnerships with Google, Trulia, Yahoo, Realtor.com, AOL & CyberHomes to list a few. When it comes to selling your home, you can’t have too much exposure. Most small local area brokers cannot provide you this. The Century 21 system works hard to ensure that your listing gets all the attention it deserves-all around the country. Do you think you deserve the best representation when selling your home? I do. Call me, “Ricardo the Realtor” today. I can help you.

Homes that are properly priced are selling fast in our area. I am a resident of Naples Island and I am willing to work hard and hold a weekly “Open House” if need be for you until your property is SOLD!!! Most small local area brokers cannot provide you this. I am close by and ready to show your property on the drop of a dime. If you or someone you know is interested in Buying or Selling their home, please call me and we can discuss your real estate needs.

CENTURY 21® is the most recognized name in Real Estate today. I belong to a network of over 140,000 professionals who take pride in what they do and specialize in providing a variety of superior real estate services to local communities around the world. CENTURY 21: The Gold Standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment