Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Time Home Buyer Success Story!!!

First Time Home Buyer Success Story!!!
By Ricardo The Realtor


Congratulations to my client Ruben who is now a First Time Home Buyer!!! He never thought that he would be able to buy his first home while still in his 20's...



Ricardo the Realtor was able to locate them this great home and navigate them through the whole process with his expertise. This couple deserve to have their own home and build a bright future together!!!


He and his girlfriend now have the keys to their own home. I am so happy that I was able to help him reach his goal of buying his first home. I know that we will continue to be good friends and I am so happy for them both. Congratulations and the Best of Luck and enjoy your home!!!


Let me make your next Real Estate transaction the easiest one ever.







I am here to help you reach your Real Estate goals. Understanding your personal goals and needs is at the heart of my dedication to you. I look forward to discussing your real estate needs. I specialize in Long Beach Real Estate & surrounding cities.







If you are thinking of buying or selling Real Estate in Long Beach & surrounding area, work with a Realtor who knows the best neighborhoods.



The cities that I work in are located in Los Angeles and Orange Counties: Anaheim, Artesia, Bellflower, Buena Park, Cerritos, Compton, Cypress, Huntington Beach, Lakewood, Los Alamitos, Long Beach (Alamitos Beach, Alamitos Heights, Belmont Shore, Belmont Heights, Belmont Park, Bixby Knolls, Bluff Park, College Park Estates, Downtown Long Beach, Naples Island, Park Estates, The Peninsula, Virginia Country Club, Los Cerritos, California Heights...), Los Angeles, Newport Beach, Rossmoor, San Pedro, Seal Beach, Signal Hill, Sunset Beach, Westminster.

Call me and I can help you in buying or selling your condo, home, loft or units.

Hablo Espanol.

Parlo Italiano.

1 comment:

  1. Having an own home is a dream for all and it is not possible to get a success when you are going to buy a home at first time.

    susan pinsky

    ReplyDelete