Friday, July 23, 2010

Homes FOR SALE Lakewood, CA

Homes FOR SALE Lakewood, CA $365,000





Homes FOR SALE in Lakewood. Just listed this property in Lakewood! It’s absolutely move in ready. Been remodeled inside and out, top to bottom! Must see. Call Ricardo The Realtor, I can help you.




Completely Remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Lakewood for $365,000 (Lakewood Home FOR SALE)





Beautiful 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in Lakewood FOR SALE.







Everything has been upgraded. New copper pluming, electrical, windows, doors. Beautiful travertine floors throughout, new kitchen with custom cabinets and venetian gold granite countertop.










Lakewood, CA is a very nice city to live in. You are close to shopping centers & schools. It is located in a very quiet neighborhood.





Lakewood Homes FOR SALE




Call me and I will set an appointment for you to view this home. It is “Turn-Key” and ready for you to move in!!!



Call me, “Ricardo The Realtor” today. Work with the most recognized name in Real Estate. Century 21 Beachside: The Gold Standard







Visit my website http://www.ricardotherealtor.com/, Please contact me today so that together we can begin this exciting journey. I look forward to servicing all of your real estate needs.




Thank you!

Ricardo The Realtor
562-533-4003

Parlo Italiano.
Hablo Espanol.

No comments:

Post a Comment